ORGASMIC will help you become a “Sex God.” You will learn how to make her:
Get the most powerful orgasms of her life
Faint (the ultimate bragging right)
Appreciate and value you
ORGASMIC tells you why:
Penis size is irrelevant
Knowledge of the Pudendal Nerve is so important
You shouldn’t follow the porn film formula
Stimulating her mind is essential before stimulating her body
ORGASMIC shows where, when, and how to:
Spank to push her into orgasm
Stimulate the G-spot
Use another orifice to give her great pleasure
Be a real man in her eyes
ORGASMIC: An Illustrated Guide for Men on Sexually Satisfying Women (hard cover version by Christmas 2014)
BLISS: An Illustrated Guide for Women on Attracting and Keeping a Man
will be released in 2015.
CONTENTMENT: An Illustrated Guide for Couples on Maintaining a Healthy and Lasting Companionship
will be released in 2016. SATISFACTION: An Illustrated Guide for Parents on Raising Successful and Happy Children TRIUMPH: An Illustrated Guide for Retirees on Enjoying their Twilight Years
ORGASMIC is the first of a series of books on sexuality and human
relationships and aims to be this generation’s “Joy of Sex." ORGASMIC doesn't just show men how to become “Sex Gods,” it provides guidance on how men and women can become truly happy—by having partners who love and cherish them.
ORGASMIC exposes the secret to becoming the ideal man--and it is not by putting her on a pedestal.
ORGASMIC is beautifully illustrated by Geoffrey Klepeis, one of the most
talented new artists of our time. Each of the over one hundred illustrations is painstakingly done by hand. The quality of the illustrations speak for themselves—no other sex education work on the market today contains comparable art. The artwork alone is worth the price of the book.
We believe "Erotic does not have to be
explicit." Consequently, the book does not show genitalia (with one
exception) or penetration—at most it is a “softcore” book, not
ORGASMIC addresses a serious problem afflicting our world: Men are expected to know how to be great lovers and great partners despite the absence of formal training or education that transmits a body of wisdom to the next generation. While etiquette training used to be the norm for women and children in certain societies, it has always been assumed that men automatically know what to do sexually and how to behave in marriage.
Unfortunately, despite sex is a very large and important part of our lives, men are not born with the instinct of becoming great lovers and neither are we blessed with education nor training on the right way to pleasure our partners. While the saturation of pornography in our world has made men sexually more proficient and adventurous, it has failed to develop experts who possess the sexual and relational skills needed to retain lasting companionships with their partners.
This is why divorce and separation is so rampant and why even good lovers can’t form lasting and loving relationships. This is why so many feel empty and incomplete inside despite rampant casual sex with multiple partners. This is why millions are growing old alone despite their dreams of lifelong marriages when they were younger or newly married.
ORGASMIC: An Illustrated Guide for Men on Sexually Satisfying Women is the next step in man’s evolution to sexual and relational expertise. It will help many men avoid the pitfalls that await them as they enter into new relationships and will help strengthen and save other relationships that are in trouble.
Notice and Warning
1. This book is designed to be instructional, not pornographic.It is deliberately minimalist and addresses the common man using everyday language in discussing sexuality and the female body. Its purpose is to help men become better lovers to their partners.
2. This book discusses sexuality in a way that encompasses human relationships, including the mental preparation and proper attitude men should have in order to be better husbands and partners. It is not one-dimensional—that is, restricted to a step-by-step sexual script. When you become the ideal man in a woman’s life, she will want to make you happy just as you want her to be happy. Only good things can come from this.
3. If you don’t want to give your mate the best sexual pleasures of her life, close this book and walk away.
4. If you consider the discussion and illustration of sex a sin, read no further. If you disagree with the statement, “God made sex and he made sex enjoyable,” then there is no point in aiding you in giving ultimate sexual pleasure to the woman you supposedly love.
5. Since sexually explicit images can be obtained by anyone at any time over the Internet, to be different, the illustrations of couples engaged in sexual activities within this book are suggestive but do not contain explicit scenes. In other words, this is a “softcore” book instead of “hardcore,” with images even less explicit than what can be found in any high school sex ed. class. I leave it to your imagination to determine what the illustrated couples are doing.
6. It is foolish to use this information for wanton and irresponsible sex with multiple partners, especially in cases where the woman’s sexual history and medical condition are unknown.
7. Some women are victims of rape and sexual abuse. Do not follow any of my recommendations or techniques that may trigger terror or painful memories.
8. If a woman gives this book to you—be smart! Don’t think it implies you aren’t satisfying her sexually, seize the implied message—you are about to get a lot of sex and sexual experimentation from a willing partner and the opportunity to improve your marriage and establish an enduring partnership. That’s a “win-win” for the both of you.
9. Lastly, I will not be held liable for any disease, damage, exhaustion, or death that may arise from following the techniques in this book. You sexually pleasure your partner entirely at your risk.
Edward K. Watson works for a
Fortune 500 engineering company, and specializes in developing and
managing EPC phase deliverables and packages for megaprojects in the oil
and gas industry. Possessing an intense curiosity about the world and
humanity, he strives to understand how things work and how they can be
Happily married to the most beautiful woman in the
world, he is determined to share with others the secret to a happy
relationship and fantastic sex.
Ed lives in Calgary, Canada. For more information, contact him here.
Geoffrey Klepeis is an illustrator based in Calgary. He received
his BFA from the Alberta College of Art and Design, and frequents a
classical atelier in France.
Geoff is a classical artist and strives to bring back the realism and humanism of art that has gotten lost in modern genres.
Check out his website here
"Orgasmic" is a registered trademark of Edward K. Watson (U.S. Trademark Application Serial No. 85/775,921)
Content copyright . ORGASMICBOOKS.COM. All rights reserved.